Scroll down for instructions!
- Drag the red handles to deform the current shape.
- 'Next shape' selects another shape.
- 'Delete shape' eliminates the selected shape. Keep clicking it to clear the canvas.
- 'Add shape' creates a new shape according to the drop-down box.
- 'Move Up' and 'Move Down' control which shapes go on top of which.
- Shapes are unmasked by default.
- When masked they become invisible unless they intersect with a light-coloured part of the mask.
- The mask is a layer formed out of all the shapes that are 'Sent to mask'.
- Other values function as normal in SVGs.